With Labor Day right around the corner I wanted to share the perfect hot-weather drink to quench your thirst. From kid friendly, to spiking it a tad bit for the adults it’s perfect to end the summer off with.
I’m using measurements that work with my nutribullet, which is about 24oz.
Watermelon & Mango Juice
1 1/2 cups of watermelon
1 cup of frozen mango
1 cup of ice
1 lime wedge
Into a blender put in all of your ingredients minus the lime wedge. Blend for at leased 2 minutes. Serve into cups with ice and add your lime wedge to the cup.
If making a batch and storing in the fridge, make sure to mix with a spoon before serving.
If you try it out please let me know, if love to hear from you all. xo
Not all Mondays Suck
A picture book showing a pretty good Monday. Enjoy xo
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
What Victoria wore:
Shirt: Carters Jeans: Carters Shoes: Moccs with attitude
Just like most days, I like to style V comfortably. Currently I’m obsessed with everything from carters, as you might already know. There clothes are so affordable and really great quality. Victoria has on a neon pink style t shirt with a variety of birds. My favorite part of his outfit has to be those jeans ! I’m in love with how stretchy they are, the perfect blue jean for fall as well. When I was buying her clothes I always try to go a size bigger since they grow up so quickly. It’s a waist to buy them in the size they fit now. I picked these jeans in a size 12months hoping they will fit around fall season. V now is 9 months and actually fits I’m them now! Haha she so big now my little munchkin. Her shoes you’ve seen before on some other outfits posted ! For her hair I just put the front clipped back. I love seeing her in jeans !
Hope you guys like these outfit post
Today was a little adventure with V. The weather today was excruciating, it hit mid 90 degrees before noon, which called for a pool day for sure ! The highest was about 120, and I really felt like I was melting. Victoria enjoyed a bowl of fruit and then hopped into the pool with her daddy and I. She completely adores to swim and splash around. Pretty sure she’ll learn to swim early. The pool left her drained and took a good 3 hour nap. Around 6 o’clock we headed out to watch my nephew practice some basketball with a team he recently joined. It’s such an exciting feeling to see my little guy dribble and shoot and score ! Very proud aunt. And if you were wondering yes I’m the loudest person in the crowd cheering on my guy. I made sure to put Victoria in light clothing, a hat ( which we didn’t end up using due to finding perfect shade, sun glasses and some of her favorite toys. I also packed some grapes and water for her in case she got a little thirsty. Hope you I enjoy this photo book !
Yesterday was a little serial to me. My nephew/godson turned six years old, and that went by way to fast for me. I was in the delivery room when he was born, and oh so quickly I fell in love with him. I’ve helped to raise him every summer while I was in high school, the greatest memories of him and I together we’re made those summers. Jumping in the pool in our pajamas, walking around exploring outside our house, eating candy under my bed so we wouldn’t get caught. Oh I love my little nephew so much. I made sure to spoil him with whatever I could. My favorite gift my honey and I bought him is a wallet for his school lunch with six dollars inside. He smiled from ear to ear and yelled “I’m rich !”. Can’t wait to see him grow bigger and more handsome, I love my little guy,
Happy Birthday J’Den.
Love titi Jesse
Hello everyone !
So I have been nominated by a fashion blogger (also my best friend) Kiara for this award. Check her out here > kiaramichelle.com !
The Liebster Award is for bloggers to discover other bloggers, and so on. It’s a great way to find more blogs of your own interest or that is a similar topic to your own blog.
1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an 11-question set for the next group of nominees.
3. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate and link them in the post!
4. Let your nominees know that they’ve been tagged- and no tag-backs!
5. Nominate blogs under 200 followers
11 facts about myself,
1. A mother to a baby girl
2. I was vegetarian for three years, planning on being vegetarian again soon.
3. My favorite show is friends.
4. I’m obsessed with Nicholas Sparks books.
5. I went sky diving on my 19th birthday.
6. I’m very in love with traveling.
7. I’ve dyed my hair 15 times.
8. A passionate cook.
9. I have two tattoos.
10. I love Italian food.
11. I’m only 4 feet 11 inches tall.
Questions provided :
1. What are you most passionate about?
– Being the best mother I can be
2. What are your favorite toppings on your pizza?
– Lots of cheese and lots of veggies
3. What is your favorite fashion piece in your closet?
– As of now, my bright yellow Aldo purse. I wear it with everything !
4. What made you start blogging in the first place?
– Wanting to expresses my self and my journey as a mother with other women. My best friend helped me out and gave me the nudge.
5. Who is your inspiration?
– My mother.
6. What is something crazy that you’ve done so far in 2014?
– I can’t think of nothing ! Ummmm ?
7. What’s your favorite restaurant?
– Bahama Breeze, ugh I love everything they have.
8. Favorite Blogger?
– The first blog I’ve ever since is Dulce Candys the fashion blogger. That was back in 09, and I still love it. I’m obsessed with how wonderful of a person she is.
9. List a random fact about yourself
– I always wanted a pet snake.
10. Coffee or Tea?
– Coffee, I started drinking coffee at five and now it doesn’t even have an effect on me. Lol
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
– Happy as I can I be.
My questions for the nominees:
1. What is your dream job?
2. Name something from your bucket list.
3. What is your favorite season, and why?
4. What is your favorite food?
5. If you could live anywhere I’m the world where would it be?
6. Who is your favorite male actor?
7. What is your favorite make up brand?
8. Heels or flats?
9. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
10. What do you do on your time off?
11. What made you start blogging?
So I haven’t dressed up Victoria much in the past couple days due to rainy days which caused us to stay inside in our pajamas. Finally the sun was out and it was perfect to dress little miss V. A few post back I did a review on
Love in bundles
headbands. One which I already styled my daughter in, the floral one. And then I had a gold leaf halo that I had yet to style. Going with the gold look, I paired her headband with a bright yellow skirt from last summers carters collection. Her top is a thin layered lace top I got on sale at H&M recently which I love for the hot days because of how light weight it is. The shoes have already been seen before, the jelly with a puff ball on the ends. Which has yellow polka dots so it went pretty well with her whole outfit! And for the accessories, I recently received an order I made from
June and Penny
. It’s three lovely bracelets in all gold, all black, and a mix of gold, black and pearls. I’m completely in love there so gorgeous ! And there it, I hope everyone enjoys these outfits of the days of my little princess. X